Clinical and Social Psychologist.
- Clinical and Social Psychologist,
- Transpersonal Psychotherapist, Gestalt-therapist, Teacher and Supervisor,
- Certified in Holotropic Breathwork and Transpersonal Psychology by Stan Grof,
- Initiated by shamans from different traditions (Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Siberia, United States…),
- Founder of the Evolutive Relaxation method in 1983,
- Trainer of transpersonal psychotherapists in France and worldwide,
- Staff member of CesHum (The French Transpersonal School) and IIBP (International Institute for Consciousness Exploration and Psychotherapy) in Germany,
- Certified EUROTAS psychotherapist,
- Former President of EUROTAS,
- Author of many articles on Transpersonal Psychotherapy,
- Co-author of “Healing the ego, revealing the being, the challenge of Transpersonal Therapies” (Tredaniel), “Manual of Transpersonal Psychotherapy” (Interéditions) and “When Consciousness will awaken” (L’Harmattan).
In my teachings and writings, I focus on the importance of opening our heart and our consciousness to embrace everyone and everything life is offering us. I am deeply concerned at this stage of my life by the future of humanity and how as transpersonal psychotherapists and teachers we can transmit tools, awareness, knowledge and experiences that will help human beings to create a more sustainable and fraternal world.