- Lecturer at the Mindfulness Academy Vienna,
- Instructor for mindfulness- and compassion-based course formats,
- Sociotherapeutic attendant at Windhorse Integral Mental Health Vienna,
- Master’s degree in Tibetan and Buddhist Studies from Vienna University,
- Propaedeutic Psychotherapy Training at the Vienna University Postgraduate Center,
- Advanced Training in Transpersonal Psychology and Holotropic Breathwork as well as Contemplative Psychology and Psychosocial Interventions.
- Former board member of the European Transpersonal Association,
- Former member of the Consciousness Studies Academy Vienna,
- Former librarian at the South Asian Studies Library at Vienna University,
- Former clinical research assistant at the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.
Dennis Johnson has an academic background in Tibetan and Buddhist Studies and has worked as a librarian, translator, editor and interpreter. He has also pursued additional training in various mindfulness-based, psychosocial and psychotherapeutic interventions. His main interest lies in forms of transdisciplinary and transcultural research and practice, and their potential to provide a new paradigm for individual, social and cultural transformation based on traditional knowledge as well as modern science.