Psychology of the Workplace and Organizations, staff training and human resources. Consultant for drug and narcotic addiction and treatment of the effects derived from it. Preparation, realization and integration of the experiences of alternative states of consciousness: resolution of trauma (PTSD), anxiety, stress, insomnia, drug&food disorders, panic attacks among the main disorders treated individually and in groups, through an integrated holistic approach.
CHAIR – SUMAK KAWSAY FOUNDATION — 2020
Sumak Kawsay-Iglesia del Buen Vivir Foundation, Corporation (a U.S.A. Florida Not for Profit Corporation) is a Church which embraces of the spiritual and religious belief systems and way-of-life teachings of indigenous civilizations from the broader Inca Empire region and those embraced by the Inca tribe in Peru, as well as many of their ceremonial and non-ceremonial customs and practices.
Sacred Pipe, Sweat lodge, Vision Quest, Healing Ceremonies are some of the traditional rituals that we take care, organize and facilitates in Italy and in many countries in Europe and America.
CHAIR – ASSOCIAZIONE FUOCO SACRO — 2014/20
Dario works as president together with the Council of the Sacred Fire Association (www.fuegosagrado.eu) to maintain, support and share the knowledge of ancient medical and herbal traditions in Europe and America. The association’s activities are aimed at individuals and groups, associations and businesses.
PSYCHOLOGIST – “CASCHI BIANCHI: INTERVENTI UMANITARI IN AREE DI CRISI” FOCSIV – (ECUADOR)
2005 – 2008
Creation and organization of youth house for children with difficulties called
“Casa de la juventud”.
• supporting under aged subject to social exclusion.
• Strengthening skills in one’s own technical training sector, understanding the dynamics of associative work, increasing the capacity for teamwork, development of problem solving skills, development and strengthening of skills related to social dialogue.
• Participation in the organization of the different management moments of the participatory budget process of the city districts.
• Psychological counseling and collaboration in the activities carried out within the Casa de la Juventud in Ibarra
• Coordinator of the activities in the URMI (Rehabilitation Unit for Minors Ibarra).
MO.JO.CA. – CIUDAD DE GUATEMALA – GUATEMALA — 2004-2005
Practice of internship “University of Rome La Sapienza” with street children in Guatemala. Analysis of group dynamics, psychophysical problems of drug addictions and psychological support in the process of abandoning street life. Formal and non- formal educational activities in order to encourage creativity, play, participation and active construction (school, cooking, recreational and sports activities).
Participation in training courses on “Drug addiction of street children in Guatemala”.
Psychology of the Workplace and Organizations – ROME – 2004
- Moldavia – 2017/18/19 – Transpersonal Summer School
- Ibiza 2014 – Iceers – World Ayahuasca conference
- Paris 2017 – Archè – Congrès Hypnose
- Portugal 2014 – Boom Festival – Healing Music